Snow Leopard Club
Safe and comfortable climbing to beautiful snowy peaks, hiking and trekking in various mountainous regions of our planet
Who are we? Our international team consists of professional athletes, guides and instructors lovers of their cause. For more information, see - About us.
What we can do and where we spend our expeditions:
- Our high-altitude team 8000+ annually organizes and conducts expeditions to the highest peaks of the globe in Nepal, China and Pakistan: Everest (8848 m), K2 (8611 m), Lhotse (8516 m), Makalu (8485 m), Manaslu (8163 m) etc.
- We organize and conduct expeditions and climbing the program 7000+ (Snow Leopard): Ismoil Somoni Peak (Communism Peak) (7495 m), Pobeda Peak (7439 m), Abu Ali Ibn Sina Peak (Lenin Peak) (7134 m), Evgenia Korzhenevskaya Peak (7105 m), Khan-Tengri Peak (7010 m)
- We organize and carry out expeditions and ascents to the most beautiful and popular peaks in all mountainous regions of the world: Himalayas, Karakorum, Pamir, Tian Shan, Caucasus, Altai, Alps, Andes, Cordillera, etc .: Aconcagua (6959 m), Ama Dablam (6814 m), Artesonraju (6025 m), Alpamayo (5947 m), Kilimanjaro (5895 m), Elbrus (5642 m), Ararat (5137 m), Kazbek (5033 m), Mont Blanc (4808 m), Matterhorn (4478 m), etc.
- We organize and conduct beautiful multi-day trekking, hiking, excursions.
- We organize and conduct training programs on mountaineering, rock climbing, ice climbing (dry-tooling) in various mountainous areas and on existing climbing walls
Join us, you will not regret it