Brief information on the area
Bakuriani ski resort is located near the small homonymous (only 2 streets) village. Bakuriani. The ski area here is located at heights of 1800–2700 m. This resort, unlike Gudauri and Tetnuldi, is ideal for those who are just learning to ski or snowboard, for children’s skiing and a relaxing family holiday. Weather in winter, as a rule, is sunny, calm with an average temperature of –6 ... –7 degrees. The skiing season in Bakuriani begins in mid-December and lasts until mid-April, but February is considered the most comfortable time for skiing and relaxation.
Kakheti is a region in eastern Georgia, in the upper reaches of the Iori and Alazani rivers. Kakheti has many natural and cultural attractions. Alazani Valley is one of the main regions of Georgia’s viticulture.
Mtskheta is one of the cities most visited and loved by travelers, along with Tbilisi and Batumi. But, despite its “touristiness” and renewal, it remains as comfortable, quiet and calm as it was before. The most interesting places of the ancient city are temples. It is in Mtskheta that the main temple of Georgia is located - the center of the country's Orthodoxy - the Svetitskhoveli temple, built in honor of the Twelve Apostles.
Uplistsikhe is an ancient cave city, one of the first cities in Georgia. Uplistsikhe is carved into a rock located 12 km east of the city of Gori on the left bank of the river. Kura.
Borjomi is a resort city in the Samtskhe-Javakheti region, in the south-west of Georgia. The city is famous for its Borjomi mineral water, which occupies the first export position in Georgia. Nearby is the Bakuriani ski resort, the oldest ski resort in Georgia.
- Only children under the age of 14 are allowed on the tour.
- The receiving party has the right to prohibit the participants from skiing in the event of adverse weather conditions and poor physical condition of the participant (injury).
- The price does not include: additional excursions, transfers outside the program, environmental fees, etc.
- It is possible to provide additional services by prior arrangement: transfer: airport (railway station) - hotel; rental of personal and ski equipment, etc.
We recommend taking with you:
- ski or snowboard suit (warm jacket, pants)
- ski cap;
- fleece, ski gloves, mittens;
- ski or snowboard boots;
- ski helmet (recommended !!!);
- ski goggles;
- a small backpack up to 30 l (for removable shoes, a snack on the slopes);
- a seater;
- downhill skiing with sticks or snowboarding;
- sun protection: cream;
- thermos or flask for water with a total volume of up to 1l .;
- headlamp (spare batteries);
- individual first-aid kit.
Attention! Also you can additionally order from us:
- one day trekking route in Borjomi park - Kharagauli
- excursion Tbilisi-Mtskheta-Jvari
- tour Rabati fortress - Vardzia
- And other options ...
You can offer your tour dates and number of days in advance.