Brief information on districts
Gudauri is a rapidly developing popular ski resort located at altitudes from 2000 to 3000 m (1990 m is the height of the lower lift, 2993 m is the height of the upper lift) in which the skiing season lasts from mid-December to May. A wonderful place for fans of freeriding (deep snow, lack of stones), backcountry, heli-skiing.
Ski resort Bakuriani is the oldest ski resort in Georgia, located at an altitude of 700 m on the northern slope of the Trialeti Range in a wide volcanic crater. It is located in the Borjomi Gorge, 200 km west of Tbilisi and 180 km east of Kutaisi. This is a year-round mountain resort, which, together with Borjomi, claimed to host the 2014 Winter Olympics. Members of the royal family and their entourage rested here. In Soviet times, a lot of winter competitions were held: bobsled, slalom, ski jumping, of course, downhill skiing. Today Bakuriani is no less popular than Gudauri.
Tabatskuri Lake is a closed mountain lake in Georgia, on the territory of Samtskhe-Javakheti Territory. It is located at an altitude of 1991 m above sea level. It has a volcanic origin. The area of the lake is 14.2 km², length - 6.5 km, the greatest width - 4 km. The water temperature in summer reaches 24 ° C.
- Only children under the age of 14 are allowed on the tour.
- The receiving party has the right to prohibit the participants from skiing in the event of adverse weather conditions and poor physical condition of the participant (injury).
- The price does not include: additional excursions, transfers outside the program, environmental fees, etc.
- It is possible to provide additional services by prior arrangement: transfer: airport (railway station) - hotel; rental of personal and ski equipment, etc.
- You can offer your tour dates and number of days in advance.
We recommend taking with you:
- ski or snowboard suit (warm jacket, pants)
- ski cap;
- fleece, ski gloves, mittens;
- ski or snowboard boots;
- ski helmet (recommended !!!);
- ski goggles;
- a small backpack up to 30 l (for removable shoes, a snack on the slopes);
- a seater;
- downhill skiing with sticks or snowboarding;
- sun protection: cream;
- thermos or flask for water with a total volume of up to 1l .;
- headlamp (spare batteries);
- individual first-aid kit
You can offer your tour dates and number of days in advance.