Day 1. Arriving to Ivano-Frankivsk/Vorokhta. Transfer to rafting camp "Rada daraba".
Breakfast, meeting with the tour guide, encamping and safety briefing. Rafting route: Dyembronya – Krasnyk, including the main rapids of the Black Cheremosh (Dzembronya, Old Man's Elbow, White Mare, Huchok, Huk)
One more rafting, including the main rapids of the Black Cheremosh (Dzembronya, Old Man's Elbow, White Mare, Huchok, Huk), developing skills of a solo kayaking on the rapid Dzembronya or rafting all main rapids of the Black Cheremosh River
Or, hiking to the Hrynyava mountain meadows (3 – 4 hours): Mount Krynta (1350 m) and Zmiinska (1356 m). Average level of complexity. From the top you will see a picturesque landscape of the highest in Ukraine Chornogora range. When the weather is good you can even see the ruins of the old Polish observatory on Mount Pip Ivan.
Ending of the tour.
- Duration: 1 days (Upon your arrival)
- Start of the program: Ivano-Frankivsk (Vorokhta)
- Program finish: Ivano-Frankivsk (Vorokhta)
- Children on Cheremosh! Participation in Rafting in the Carpathians eligible people aged 18. The decision of participation of children aged 14 to 18 is taking by instructor. Children under 14 to participate in rafting on a mountain river are not allowed.
- The organizers reserve the right to make changes in the program according to the circumstances!!!