Meeting at the airport (Tbilisi or Kutaisi), transfer to Bakuriani, rest.
Day 2 - 6
We ride in the ski resort of Bakuriani. Please note that in the ski area there is a long trail for beginners and some simple and short trails for beginners. There are 3 ski jumps in Bakuriani, 45, 70 and 90 m high, and a toboggan run (1350 m). Cross-country ski lovers will appreciate the 13-kilometer trail to the Tskhratskaro pass (climb to a height of 2780 m). In addition, the resort can enjoy plenty of snowmobiles and ice skating - in Bakuriani Park or on the ice rinks of the Eden Hotel.
Attention! After 3 days of skiing, we recommend making a rest day. On this day, you can order for a fee:
- one day trekking route in Borjomi park
- excursion Tbilisi-Mtskheta-Jvari
- excursion Rabati fortress - Vardzia, etc.
Departure to Tbilisi (Kutaisi), purchase of souvenirs and transfer to the airport.
- For a fee, you can spend extra days in Tbilisi (visiting the famous sulfur baths, excursions, wine tasting, etc. !!!
- Depending on the weather conditions, the physical condition of the participants and other factors, the route of the trip can be changed.