Brief information on the area
Mestia is located in Upper Svaneti, the center of the Mestia municipality of Samegrelo - Zemo Svaneti province in Georgia. It is located on the southern slope of the Greater Caucasus, 128 km northeast of Zugdidi. Altitude of about 1,500 m. Mestia is a center of mountain tourism and mountaineering; from here begin ascents to the mountain peaks: Ushba, Dzhangi-tau, Shkhara, etc. Here is the house museum and a bust of the native Mestia, the famous climber M.V. Khergiani.
Tetnuld town is a beautiful peak in the Georgian spur of the Bezengi wall, the Main Caucasian ridge in the Upper Svaneti region, Georgia. Height - 4869 m.
In order to visit the resort Tetnuldi you need to get to the capital of Upper Svaneti - the city of Mestia (15 km from the ski resort Tetnuldi). You can get to us from any of the three cities where there are international airports - Tbilisi, Kutaisi and Batumi. Below are other possible options for getting to Tetnuldi - by train, minibus, regular buses, taxis and domestic flights from Tbilisi. Tbilisi-Mestia (480 km), Kutaisi-Mestia (240 km), Batumi-Mestia (270 km), Zugdidi-Mestia (128 km). By plane Tbilisi - Mestia
Ski area: 2260 m. - 3165 m. Chair lifts: 3 pcs. Altitude difference: 900 m.
- Only children under the age of 14 are allowed on the tour.
- The receiving party has the right to prohibit the participants from skiing in the event of adverse weather conditions and poor physical condition of the participant (injury).
- The price does not include: additional excursions, transfers outside the program, environmental fees, etc.
- It is possible to provide additional services by prior arrangement: transfer: airport (railway station) - hotel; rental of personal and ski equipment, etc.
We recommend taking with you:
- ski or snowboard suit (warm jacket, pants)
- ski cap;
- fleece, ski gloves, mittens;
- ski or snowboard boots;
- ski helmet (recommended !!!);
- ski goggles;
- a small backpack up to 30 l (for removable shoes, a snack on the slopes);
- a seater;
- downhill skiing with sticks or snowboarding;
- sun protection: cream;
- thermos or flask for water with a total volume of up to 1l .;
- headlamp (spare batteries);
- individual first-aid kit.
ATTENTION!!! We accept and provide a comfortable stay, both for individual travelers and large groups. You can pre-offer your tour dates, number of days and number of participants in the group.