Brief information on the area
Treviso is located approximately 40 km from the city of Venice, is a fortified city, many call it "Venice in miniature." Currently, you can see the restored fortifications, towers with half-secret loopholes and city walls, the length of which is 4 km.
Mestre is a previously separate city on mainland Italy, through which the islands of the Venetian lagoon have historically been connected with the mainland of the Venice region. Currently, the city of Mestre is one of the most populated areas of the city of Venice.
Canazei is a commune in Italy, located in the Trentino region. The main source of income is tourism. In winter time - skiing. In the summer - mountaineering, sports tourism. Canazei is part of the Val di Fassa ski resort in the Dolomites, which in turn is part of a system of 12 ski valleys called the “Superski Dolomites” (Val Di Fassa, Arabba / Marmolada, Sassolungo, Alta Badia, Sella, Civetta, etc. . d.). Dolomiti Superski is 1,200 kilometers of ski slopes, 500 kilometers of which are ringed (Sellaronda). Dolomites declared by UNESCO “World Heritage of Humanity”
Marmolada is the highest mountain of the Dolomites (3342 m). On the one hand there are steep cliffs, vertical walls, a mecca for climbers, and on the other is a relatively gentle glacier. Marmolada is the only massif in the Dolomites, on the northern slopes of which there remains a large glacier.
Two nearby Dolomites Platkofel (2954 m) and Langkofel (3181 m) are included in the Sassolungo mountain range with very beautiful panoramic views. A walking trail around these mountains is about 20 km long and enjoys a favorite vacation spot with millions of people.
The Sella massif is located north of Mount Marmolada and west of the Sassolungo massif. It is surrounded by four valleys: Badia, Val Gardena, Val di Fassa and Fodom. The Sella massif is divided between three provinces: Bolzano, Trento and Belluno. The highest point of the massif is Boeh Peak (3151 m).
Cortina d'Ampezzo. This is one of the most famous Italian winter resorts, the capital of the Winter Olympics in 1956. The resort has 140 km of slopes located at altitudes from 1224 to 3000 m. At the disposal of skiers are 6 funiculars, 27 chairlifts and 20 ski lifts. The resort’s tracks are included in a single ski-pass of the Dolomites, uniting 12 resorts. Thanks to Cortina d'Ampezzo, Italy is part of the elite ski organization The Best of the Alps.
Tofana (3243 m), Kristallo (3221 m), Sorapis (3205 m) - mountain ranges and peaks of the same name located around Cortina d’Ampezzo. Numerous trails, lifts, Via Ferrata and other interesting places
The Lavaredo massif - known as the “Three Peaks of Lavaredo” (Tre Cime di Lavaredo, Drei Zinnen), is called the three most famous peaks of the Alps. In the Dolomites, it’s hard to find a more famous place where tourists take so many photos. At the top, unforgettable views of the nearby mountain ranges, valleys, lakes, lunar landscapes will open before your eyes, and most importantly, you will slowly enjoy the peaks of the Lavaredo massif, the three:
- Chima Grande (Grosse Zinn) 2999 m high
- Chima-Ovest (Westlichen Zinn) 2973 m high
- Chima Piccola (Kleinen Zinne) - 2857 m high
and smaller vertices:
- Punta di Frida (2 792 m)
- Torre-Prois (2700 m),
- Chima-Piccolissima (2700 m).
Misurina Lake - located at an altitude of 1754 m above sea level, in the province of Belluno, at the foot of the world-famous Lavaredo massif (Tre Cime di Lavaredo). The perimeter of the lake is 2.6 km, the maximum depth is 5 m. A beautiful place for outdoor activities and photography, etc.
Antorno Lake - a small lake located above Lake Misurina on the way to the Lavaredo massif.
- Only children under 14 years old are allowed on the route
- The receiving party has the right to change the route according to weather conditions and the condition of the group
- The price does not include: additional excursions, transfers outside the program, environmental fees, etc.
- It is possible to provide additional services by prior arrangement: transfer: airport (railway station) - hotel; rental of personal equipment; hotel reservation, etc.
Take with you:
- tent (the amount is agreed before departure)
- jacket or fleece jacket according to season;
- ski hat for the season;
- fleece gloves for the season;
- tracksuit, seasonally;
- sleeping bag;
- polyurethane foam mat;
- trekking, replaceable shoes (slippers, sneakers);
- trekking backpack 30-40l;
- a seater;
- trekking poles;
- rain cape on yourself and on a backpack, umbrella;
- sun protection: panama, cream, glasses;
- swimming trunks, swimsuit, towel;
- mug, spoon, bowl, knife (KLMN);
- thermos or flask for water with a total volume of 1 l .;
- headlamp (spare batteries);
- individual first-aid kit.
ATTENTION!!! - climbing equipment (rope, cats, helmet, system, carabiners, ice ax, 2 drills, etc.) A reservation is made before the trip !!