Our terms of the expedition are chosen so that to have time to acclimatize before the end of May (usually the best time for a rise in weather) to ascend to the summit of Everest .
The approximate program of the Lhotse ascent (51 days):
Arrival in the capital of Nepal Kathmandu. Acquaintance. Hotel accommodation.
Organizational day. Purchase of individual equipment. Registration of necessary documents, execution of permissions. Excursions around Kathmandu.
Free day for self-acquaintance and purchases. Excursions around Kathmandu.
Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, transfer to Pakding;
Transition Pakding - Namche-Bazar;
Acclimatization in Namche Bazaar;
The Namche-Bazar-Tengboche crossing;
The Tengboche-Periche transition;
Transition Periche - Lobuche;
Transition Lobuche - BC Everest;
Acclimatization in the Everest BC;
The period of ascent on Everest (8848 m.);
Preparation for return;
Transition BC Everest - Periche;
Periche - Namche Bazaar;
The Namche-Bazar-Lukla crossing;
Flight of Lukla to Kathmandu;
Rest in Kathmandu;
Additionally along the route:
- Our expedition starts in Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal. We meet you at the airport and settle in the hotel.
- The first 3 days we deal with organizational issues, preparation for the expedition: obtaining a permit, purchasing equipment, visiting interesting places in the capital of Nepal, etc.
- On the fourth day we fly to Lukla (2860m).
- Further we pass through the villages Namche-Bazar (3440m), Tengboche (3860m), Periche (4371m), to the village of Lobuche (4750m). These trip are ideal for our acclimatization.
- The next day, we move to the Base Camp Everest (5200m). From this moment we have a program of high acclimatization, rest and climbing to the top of Everest (waiting for a favorable period of weather).
- Then back down to Lukla, a flight to Kathmandu, a gala dinner, a flight to the homeland.