Our terms of the expedition are chosen so that to have time to acclimatize before the end of May (usually the best time for a rise in weather) to ascend to the summit of Lhotse .
The approximate program of the Lhotse ascent (57 days):
Arrival in the capital of Nepal, Kathmandu. Acquaintance. Hotel accommodation.
Organizational day. Purchase of individual equipment. Registration of necessary documents, registration of permits. Kathmandu Tours
Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, transfer to Packing;
Trekking Packing - Namche Bazar;
Acclimatization in Namche Bazar;
Trekking Namche-Bazar - Tengboche;
Trekking Tengboche - Perice;
Trekking Perice - Lobuce;
Crossing Lobuche - BC Everest (BC Lhotse);
The period of climbing to Lhotse (8516 m.);
Preparation for return;
Trekking BC Lhotse - Perice;
Trekking Perice - Namche Bazar;
Trekking Namche-Bazar - Lukla;
Flight Lukla - Kathmandu;
Rest in Kathmandu;
- Our expedition starts in Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal. We meet you at the airport and settle in the hotel.
- The first 3 days we deal with organizational issues, preparation for the expedition: obtaining a permit, purchasing equipment, visiting interesting places in the capital of Nepal, etc.
- On the fourth day we fly to Lukla (2860m).
- Further we pass through the villages Namche-Bazar (3440m), Tengboche (3860m), Periche (4371m), to the village of Lobuche (4750m). These trip are ideal for our acclimatization.
- The next day, we move to the Base Camp Everest (5200m). From this moment we have a program of high acclimatization, rest and climbing to the top of Lhotse (waiting for a favorable period of weather).
- Then back down to Lukla, a flight to Kathmandu, a gala dinner, a flight to the homeland.