Helicopter tourism is very well developed in Nepal. This is due to the fact that many people do not have enough free time or health to go through a full-fledged trekking that lasts 5 or more days. Or people want to see Nepal from a bird's eye view.
Therefore, many choose helicopter tours. There are many interesting places in Nepal, below is a list of our basic tours.
- to Everest base camp (5644 m)
- to Annapurna base camp (4130 m)
- to Mardi Himal base camp (4500 m)
- to the panoramic hotel - Hotel Everest View (3880 m)
- flight around Annapurna
- to Langtang (3950 m)
- to Upper Mustang (3800 m)
- to Muktinath temple (3710 m)
- to Rara lake (3000 m)
- to Lake Capuche (2546 m)
- to Gosaikunda lake (4380 m)
- to lake Damodar Kunda (4890 m)
- Caves Khalesi Mahadev
- to Lumbini
- to Chitwan National Park
- honeymoon tour
How does this happen
1. If you are already in Nepal, we pick you up from the hotel and bring you back in the evening.
2. If you are just planning your trip.
Day 1. We meet you at the airport and take you to the hotel agreed with you. Depending on the time of arrival, we organize an introductory tour of Kathmandu for you. If necessary, we issue the necessary permits.
Day 2. Helicopter tour. We pick you up from the hotel and bring you back in the evening.
Day 3. Transfer to the airport or continuation of the tour according to your agreement.
Submit your suggestion!
Important information! Safety, load capacity, height.
First of all, this concerns the tour to Everest Base Camp. The maximum takeoff weight of the helicopter when taking off from Kathmandu is 450 kg and this is valid until landing at Syangboche (Everest View Hotel). As a rule it is 5 participants. However, further in the highland zone, when landing Ferice (4370 m), the carrying capacity is already only 420 kg. And in order to land in Kalapattar (5644 m) - only 220 kg!! In this regard, all flight participants (4-5 people in a group) cannot be delivered to Kalapattar at the same time. The helicopter must make an additional flight from Ferice to Kalapattar (two flights from Ferice).
- We have a combined tour: Trekking + Helicopter - see
- base helicopter landing sites, see tab - ROUTE
- Our basic trekking in Nepal - View
- Our base climbs in Nepal - View
- Article "Three neighboring countries: Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan. First acquaintance" - read