Recently, for various reasons, people have less and less time to relax. And during this time I want to see a lot.
Therefore, we offer short, combined tours (trekking and helicopter), which have recently become very popular.
Option 1. One of such popular programs is trekking and helicopter tour to Everest base camp.
Meeting at the airport, transfer and check-in at the hotel
Preparation of documents, purchase of equipment, tour of Kathmandu. Overnight at the hotel
After an early breakfast, transfer to the heliport and fly to Lukla (approximately 45 minutes). From here begins an easy and beautiful trekking to Phakding (6 km, 3 hours on foot, altitude 2656 m), or to Monjo, 2835 m (you need to walk an additional approximately 1 hour). Accommodation in a hotel and guest house
After breakfast, according to your readiness, we go on a longer but beautiful trekking to Namche Bazaar (distance around 10 km, 6 hours on foot, altitude 3440 m, elevation difference +- 800 m). Accommodation in a hotel or guest house
Today is your acclimatization day. Walks, rest in Namche Bazaar
Today we have a short passage of 1.5 hours (1.6 km) to the new panoramic hotel Everest View hotel. Overnight stay
When the helicopter is ready, you will fly to the Everest base camp area. You will have a landing at an authorized and panoramic location in the Kala Pathara area (altitude in the region of 5400 m). Here you will stay in the area for 30-60 minutes for beautiful photography, and also fly around the mountainous area. Then you will immediately fly to Lukla and then fly to Kathmandu on the same helicopter (travel time is about 2 hours). Check-in at the hotel.
Rest day in Kathmandu. Overnight at the hotel.
Transfer to the airport, flight home.
- if you are already in Kathmandu, we are ready to pick you up from your accommodation and bring you there immediately after the tour.
- the number of days of this tour can be reduced to 5 days
Option 2. You go for some kind of trekking, and you fly back by helicopter.
Option 3. You visit several interesting places with short trekking
We are ready to offer similar programs to such interesting places, trekking:
- to Annapurna base camp (4130 m)
- to Mardi Himal base camp (4500 m)
- to the panoramic hotel - Hotel Everest View (3880 m)
- around Annapurna
- to Langtang (3950 m)
- to Upper Mustang (3800 m)
- to Muktinath temple (3710 m)
- to Rara lake (3000 m)
- to Lake Capuche (2546 m)
- to Gosaikunda lake (4380 m)
- to lake Damodar Kunda (4890 m)
- Caves Khalesi Mahadev
- to Lumbini
- to Chitwan National Park
- honeymoon tour
How does this happen.
1. If you are already in Nepal, we pick you up from the hotel and bring you back after the tour.
2. If you are just planning your trip, we will draw up a program based on your wishes, which includes a meeting/seeing off at the Kathmandu airport, the program itself and all your further wishes.
Suggest your choice.
Important information on the helicopter part of the tour! Safety, load capacity, height.
First of all, this concerns the tour to Everest Base Camp. The maximum takeoff weight of the helicopter when taking off from Kathmandu is 450 kg and this is valid until landing at Syangboche (Everest View Hotel). As a rule it is 5 participants. But already in the highland zone, when landing Ferice (4370 m), the helicopter's carrying capacity should be no more than 420 kg. And in order to land in Kalapattar (5644 m) - only 220 kg!! In this regard, all flight participants (4-5 people in a group) cannot be delivered to Kalapattar at the same time. The helicopter must make an additional flight from Ferice to Kalapattar (two flights from Ferice).
- We have a purely helicopter tour - see
- base helicopter landing sites, see tab - ROUTE
Helicopter tours start early in the morning and operate from Kathmandu and Pokhara.
Below is a list of start, finish and intermediate helipads.
- Kathmandu - Lukla - Syangboche (3780 m) - Everest View Hotel (3880 m) - Feriche (4370 m) - Everest Base Camp (5364 m) - Kalapattar Viewpoint (5644 m)
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Annapurna Base Camp (4130 m)
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Mardi Himal Base Camp (4500m)
- Kathmandu - Nepalganj - Lake Rara (3000 m)
- Kathmandu - Kyanjin Gompa village (3950 m)
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Jomsom - Mustang - Lo Mangtang (3800 m)
- Pokhara - Muktinath (3710 m)
- Pokhara - Mardi Himal Base Camp (4500m)
- Pokhara - Capuche (2546 m)
- Kathmandu - Namche Bazaar
- Kathmandu - Lumbini
- Kathmandu - Chitwan National Park
Ask us for more information with your wishes.
We will offer you the best option for your tour
- Our basic trekking in Nepal - View
- Our base climbs in Nepal - View
- Article "Three neighboring countries: Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan. First acquaintance" - read